Disclosure: The following article was submitted by Rusticlub, an online store specializing in the selling of wooden watches.
Rusticlub was opened in June of 2016 with one goal in mind, to offer the worlds largest collection of wooden watches to our customers. Searching for the right watch can be difficult. We make the decision process easier for you by compiling all the best brands, artisans and manufacturers in one place so shopping becomes streamlined.
Why shop with us?
Every item sold = 1 tree planted – So why shop with us over on rusticlub.com? We love to give back to the environment, and with every watch that’s sold, we will plant one tree through the National Forest Foundation.
FREE Shipping on all products – Don’t worry about shipping as all prices are final!
Secure and safe shopping with GeoTrust SSL – The presence of SSL means you can rest assured that communications (e.g. credit card numbers) between your browser and this site web servers are private and secure when the SSL session is activated.
Discounted prices – We cut out all the middle men and get the lowest prices from the artisans themselves. This allows us to offer the watches to our customers at lower prices than other retail stores, and sometimes the manufacturers websites themselves!
Our Warranty – We offer a no questions asked 30 day money back guarantee on all of our products.
Shop a wide range of quality and price – Whether you’re shopping on a budget or shopping like a baller there’s a watch for you in our store. With watches ranging from $29 all the way to $450, you’ll be sure to find what fits you and your budget best.
We make finding the right product easy
When browsing through our store you’ll notice you can filter out products numerous ways to find the perfect watch for you. Looking for a sandalwood watch? Sort the watches by wood. Or are you looking to see the the watches that have wooden bands? There’s a filter for that as well. Our goal is to make your experience as simple and streamlined as possible when shopping for your new watch.
How you can search:
- Wood Type
- Shop by Price
- Brand or Manufacturer
- Band Material
- Male or Female Watches
- Whether it can it be engraved
Types of wood we currently offer
You can make a watch out of most types of wood, but there are a few that stand out in the watch making world. Although we look forward to adding more woods each and every month, below is a list of the types of wood that are currently offered throughout our store right now.
- Bamboo (Although actually a type of grass, most people consider and look at bamboo to be wood).
- Sandalwood (Although the reddish brown is the most sought after color for sandalwood & sandalwood watches, it can also be found in black, brown, green, and yellowish colors).
- Ebony (Ebony is a finely-textured wood, and has a very smooth finish when polished, making it valuable as an ornamental wood for ebony wood watches).
- Zebrawood (Zebrawood is pretty much solely found in Africa. Like the name implies, zebrawood has a nice rich grain that is stripe like).
- Pui (Pui is generally yellowish in color and has a straight grain that isn’t super distinct).
- Teak (Generally in the brownish gray color group with a moderately noticeable straight grain. It is normally sourced from India and that region).
- Maple (The Maple that most people are used to seeing is a lighter whitish brown. There’s also the red maple, which can have the darker reddish brown that can be extremely desirable. The grain is normally straight, but some species will have wavy grain).
- Walnut ( Walnut can range from a lighter pale brown to a dark chocolate brown with darker brown streaks. Grain is usually straight, but can be irregular. Has a medium texture and moderate natural luster).
Rusticlub has been operating for a little over a year now, and we’ve had nothing short of a blast doing so. Giving back to the environment and seeing the smiles on our customers faces, we could not be happier. So whether you’re looking for that unique gift for a loved one, or perhaps you’ve had tour eye on a new watch for yourself, come on over to rusticlub.com, our catalog continues to grow each and every day!